Lauren and Alexandra also teach weekly yoga classes at Carrboro Yoga Company. For mamas and mamas-to-be:
- Lauren offers Prenatal Yoga every Wednesday from 5:45-7:00 PM.
- Alexandra offers Mommy-Baby Yoga (with Liz Harden) on Wednesday from 2:45-3:45 PM.
- In addition, friends and colleagues Sara Owens, Liz Harden, and Anna Jefferson offer classes and workshops that may interest mamas and those on the path to mamahood! Find out more here.
Please contact us for more information about:
- Private prenatal and postnatal sessions (in studio or your home)
- Regular prenatal reunions for Prenatal Yoga attendees at Carrboro Yoga Company
- Weekend workshops for yoga teachers, doulas, and other healthcare providers
- Partner yoga for women and their birth partners
- Retreats for mothers
- Yoga sessions for centering groups, birth classes, and baby showers
- Our *new* Whole Mama Yoga Birth Class
- Prenatal and postnatal yoga training sessions for 200 and 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training programs
- Our Yoga Alliance-certified 85 hour Prenatal / Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training
Postnatal Reset at Carrboro Yoga Company in Carrboro
December 9, 2017 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM $25; $20 until a week before
Whether you’re six weeks postpartum or six years, this is the workshop for you! Post-pregnancy, the abdominal muscles and hips can benefit from integrative poses and movements to get rocking again. In this 60-minute workshop, we’ll discuss the changes your abs and hips have undertaken, and then we’ll move through a series of useful core-engagement activities and hip strengtheners to reawaken the ability of your body. And if you have tight and tired shoulders, we’ll show you useful ways to find relief. You’ll leave with a handout of movements you can do on your own at home to continue your strengthening journey. This is a workshop that will get you feeling a bit more like the old you! For more information and to register: http://carrboroyoga.com/workshops/